Our Racing Laboratory Department in Sha Tin undertakes various types of research and testing on horses and riders to identify the use of prohibited substances or prohibited methods. It plays an essential role in doping control to ensure the fairness and integrity of racing and other equine sports, and is a leading laboratory in the field of equine drug testing.
- work with a team of chemists and chemical analysts to analyse specimens for the presence of prohibited substances or biomarkers
- use sophisticated analytical techniques (such as chromatography, mass spectrometry, and immunoassays) to solve work-related problems
- perform regular calibration and maintenance of instruments
- contribute to conducting research and development work and implementing quality assurance measures.
You should have:
- a degree in Chemistry or a related subject
- good communication skills in English and Chinese
- strong sense of responsibility and good organisational skills.
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The closing date will be 28 Feb 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking the Apply Now button or to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong